Monday, May 16, 2011

Here comes the "POEM"

Here is my last blog entry for this class. I feel kind of sad, but I am so glad that I took this class - it was my best decision for this semester :).

Professor Kurpis gave us all.
The Lego class and simple blogging project.
But what we learned from all in all
Is to create our own magic.
To be decisive and evaluate
How good we are, if not the best already.
How we should manage everything in life.
He even gave desired extra credit!!
We were persistent and came to class en masse.
Sometimes were late on our blog assignments,
But all of it soon will be just a past
And now I wish it can be everlasting.
The class is over in a week or so
But we'll remember that egg protection structure
And also will remember how to trow
Those starfish as a life adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Maryna, first of all thank you for your comments. :) What can I tell you regarding your poetry...- you did a great job! I don't know why, but when I read it I remember my school years, when we were reading poetry by the A.S.Pushkin, S. Yesenin, M. Lermontov and other Russian writers....I miss those days, same as one day I'll miss these days...

    ReplyDelete